Friday, May 20, 2011

I love you because you make me happy
I love you because you make me feel safe and secure
I love your smile
I love the way you say my name
I love the look in your eyes when you tell me you love me
And how you laugh at me when I do something stupid, when others would put
me down.
I love the fact that when I'm around you I can be myself and not worry
about what you may think of me, because I know you love me for who I am.
No matter what my faults may be.
I love being able to wake up with you by my side... It makes my days
better
I love the way you wrap your arms around me and hold me really tight, like
there is no tomorrow
And I love the way I feel when your lips barely touch mine for a kiss, the
love and emotions that go through me at that moment are unexplainable.
I love your laugh
I love hearing your voice

But the main reason I love you is because.....

You are you!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet. Sejak bila jadi romantik giler ni? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...sekali sekala jd romantik...sejak2 duk umah nie dlm hati ad taman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Boleh tukar nama profile facebook anda segera ke minah flower :P BTW, i miss you fieka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss u too...hehe...ti jmpe la time weeding...hope yana dtg...

    ReplyDelete